In order to support businesses in the province to improve their skills in searching markets, building brands, attracting customers, contributing to improving competitiveness, bringing Ca Mau products to reach more and more people. For domestic and foreign consumption, the Center for Business Promotion and Investment (iPEC) invites enterprises to register for the training with the following information:
1. Content: “Marketing skills and measure the level of online success”
2. Time: 02 days, 21 and 22 December 2019 (Opening at 7:30 on December 21, 2019).
3. Location: Engine room of Department of Information and Communications of Ca Mau Province, 284 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 5, Ca Mau City.
4. Lecturers: Experts of Vietnam Digital Launchpad Program 4.0 – Google partner in Vietnam.
This is a very useful program, practical support for businesses, store owners, business households and start-ups to update digital knowledge, enhance management capabilities to help grow businesses, increase efficiency. online business.
Registration information should be sent to iPEC before December 18 , 2019 , please contact:
Ca Mau Investment Promotion and Business Support Center (iPEC)
– Address: 28, Phan Ngoc Hien Street, Ward 2, Ca Mau city.