- 29/08/2019Ca Mau is the southernmost province of Vietnam, located in the Mekong Delta region, was re-established on January 1, 1997.
- 29/08/2019Ca Mau is a delta with many rivers and canals, low terrain, flat and often flooded. Average height of 0,5m
- 29/08/2019Ca Mau is a coastal delta province, located in the interior region of the northern hemisphere, near the equator, and
- 29/08/2019Ca Mau is a new land deposited by alluvium, formed by two currents in the East Sea and the Gulf
- 29/08/2019The surface water (including surface water of rivers, canals, fields, coastal waters) of Ca Mau province is mainly rainwater and
- 29/08/2019Ca Mau had a total forest area of about 103,723 ha, accounting for 77% of the forests of the Mekong
- 29/08/2019Ca Mau has a coastline of more than 254km, accounting for 1/3 of the coast in the Mekong Delta, equal